Chemical protective clothing performance index
- Forsberg, Krister, 1943-
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Wiley, c1999.
- Physical description
- ix, 639 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Safety Collection (non-circulating)
TP149 .F66 1999
- In-library use TP149 .F66 1999
- Keith, Lawrence H., 1938-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 55-62) and index.
- Permeation Index Number-- Chemical Protective Clothing Tested-- Chemicals and Mixtures-- Manufacturer Contact Information-- References-- Reported Test Data-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Chemical protective clothing is an essential part of any personnel protection program for workplace health and safety. This practical guide provides a reliable source for making informed decisions in this area. The new edition replaces all of the obsolete data from the 1989 edition, and expands the range of data covered in terms of materials and their ability to protect human health and safety. Topics covered include test materials, thickness, permeation rates, breakthrough times, and permeation index numbers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Krister Forsberg, Lawrence H. Keith.
- "A Wiley-Interscience publication."