Conceptual art : a critical anthology
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c1999.
- Physical description
- lii, 569 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- ARTHIST-160-01 -- INTRODUCTION TO CONTEMPORARY ART
- Lee, Pamela M
Request at circulation desk
N6494 .C63 C597 1999
On Reserve 2-hour loan
- Unknown N6494 .C63 C597 1999
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- This anthology collects key historical documents that helped give definition and purpose to the conceptual art movement. It contains recent memoirs by participants, as well as critical histories of the period - the late 1960s to early 1970s - by contemporary artists and art historians.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Conceptual art.
- Publication date
- edited by Alexander Alberro and Blake Stimson.