Vistoria Schuck papers, 1955-1970
- Schuck, Victoria.
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot (1 manuscript box and 2 map drawer folders)
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
M1117 HALF BOX 1
M1117 LARGE MAP FOLDER 2
M1117 LARGE MAP FOLDER 3
- In-library use M1117 HALF BOX 1
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use M1117
- Includes elevations, floor plans and correspondence relating to the residence designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for Schuck. The house was to have been built in South Hadley, Mass., but was never constructed. Correspondents include Frank Lloyd Wright, Olgivanna Wright, and Taliesin staff.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Dr. Victoria Schuck, 1982, and of her estate, 2000.