- Latin. In Latin, gothic textualis script with cursive elements.
- [France?, early 14th cent.]
- Physical description
- 1 v. (38 leaves), 15 cm.
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use MISC 121
- A hitherto unknown manuscript of an important philosophical text. The manuscript is complete and has the text in abbreviated and variant version which appears to be unrecorded.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- The work is mentioned in Roger Bacon's Opus majus and thus was written prior to 1268.
- Purchased, 1984.