Arles (France) : Deed of sale of land; 1370
- French, Old (ca. 842-1400). In Old French, with notarial sign.
- Physical description
- 1 item (45 lines): vellum; 40 cm.
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use MISC 090
- Declaration of a sale of pasture land by Guillaume Raynaud to Jean Raynaud in the territory of Arles for four florins.
- Publication date
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- A document issued during the reign of Charles V, King of France.
- Purchased, 1979.