[Temptations of the World] : manuscript fragment of a religious text
- Latin. In Latin.
- Northern Italy?, circa 1200
- Physical description
- 1 item (4 p.): vellum; 260 x 175 mm.
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use MISC 083
- A fragment of an unidentified devotional text treating the dangers of worldly temptations occasioned to the believer in the Christian life by the vices of the world.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Rounded Carolingian-Gothic textata hand.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 ms. census.
- Purchased from the Rendells, 1979. Accession 1979-009.