ARTFL project, University of Chicago [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- ARTFL (Online)
- Chicago, Ill. : University of Chicago, 1981-
- A full-text retrieval database of classical French writings. The database includes literary works, political tracts, philosophical writings, and technical treatises.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: ARTFL (American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language) Project.
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Project for American and French research on the treasury of the French language.
- Title from title screen.
- Access to certain functions of this site are restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- ARTFL is a cooperative project of the Institut national de la langue française (INaLF) of the Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) and the Divisions of the Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Chicago.
- Available to Stanford-affiliated users.