The media blanks out on health care reform [videorecording]
- NY, NY : Paper Tiger Television, 1994.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (29 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Paper Tiger Television Collective (Firm)
- Critics of the Clinton administration's health care reform proposals from F.A.I.R., Health Care We Gotta Have It, labor unions and others report on how the administration went to bat for the big business of the health insurance industry, how the mainstream media gave distorted coverage to the issues, and how the Single-Payer national health care option was marginalized despite being supported by a majority of Americans.
- Publication date
- Paper Tiger Television ; produced by May Ying Walsh ... [et al.].
- VHS format.