Rand California [electronic resource] : an online source on public policy and economics
- Santa Monica, CA : RAND California, 1998-
- Website which provides the following: An extensive database on California and its cities and counties, ranging from the economy to crime rates to school test scores, an online index of public policy and research publications, an online calendar of workshops, seminars, and other discussions on California public policy issues, Federal policy bulletins from the California Institute on national issues, a new bi-monthly bulletin on state policy developments, monthly reports on the California economy.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from home page.
- Available to subscribers only.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.