The evolution of the English Bible [electronic resource] : from papyri to King James
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c1997.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (167 p. ; 23 cm.)
- Provides a guided tour of the evolution of biblical text and images over the course of sixteen centuries. Based on rare materials in the Special Collections Library of the University of Michigan. Contains several hundred images that trace the roots of the King James Bible, showing both its direct ancestors and other, related religious works dating from 119-1611CE.
- Publication date
- Kathryn L. Beam and Traianos Gagos, editors.
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and program.
- Title from title screen.
- Supplemental booklet entitled: Supplemental transcriptions and translations: The Book of Enoch, Melito: Homily on the Passion, The epistles of Paul.
- Produced in collaboration with the Special Collections Library of the University of Michigan.
- System requirements: IBM compatible PC with 386 processor; 4MB RAM; Windows 3.1 or higher; 256-color display at 640 x 480; double-speed CD-ROM drive.
- System requirements: Macintosh PC with 68020 processor; 4MB RAM; System 7.0 or higher; 256-color display at 640 x 480; double-speed CD-ROM drive.