LexisNexis [electronic resource] : academic
- [Miamisburg, OH] : LexisNexis, division of Reed Elsevier
- LexisNexis (Firm)
- Provides access to various databases, including current news, business information, company directories, federal and state laws, regulations, legal cases, medical and references.
- Business > Computer network resources.
- Law > United States > Databases.
- Legal research > United States.
- Information storage and retrieval systems > Business.
- Information storage and retrieval systems > Law > Databases.
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- NEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Lexis Nexis academic
- Lexis-Nexis academic
- Lexis/Nexis academic
- Lexis Nexis academic universe
- Former Title
- Academic universe <July 15, 1998>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic text data.
- Title from search screen (viewed Nov. 15, 2002).
- Continuously updated.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web via Internet.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.