IAGA global paleomagnetic database [electronic resource]
- [Norway] : Geological Survey of Norway, [1997?]-
- Database of all published paleomagnetic data from 1920- . ASCII files of data may be downloaded into the user's computer for manipulation, and the palaeogeographic reconstruction program GMAP of Torsvik and Smethurst has been modified to read the ASCII files directly. A copy of the modified GMAP program can be downloaded from this site.
- Beginning date
- adapted for Internet by the Geological Survey of Norway.
- Title Variation
- HTML Title: Global paleomagneic database live
- Global paleomagnetic database
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Title from home page, viewed Sept. 2, 1998.
- Updated and maintained by the International Association of Geomatnetism and Aeronomy.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Included Work