Science citation index expanded [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : Institute for Scientific Information
- Institute for Scientific Information.
- An international, multidisciplinary index to the literature of science, technology, and biomedicine. Over 4,000 journals representing all scientific disciplines are indexed. The database covers 1900 to the present, and records from January 1991 to the present include abstracts. Cited reference searching is a valuable feature of the database. Science citation index expanded and is available via ISI Web of Knowledge/Web of Science. The database is also known as SciSearch.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Added title on Web of Science home page: SCI-EXPANDED
- Added title on publisher's product information page: SciSearch
- Updated weekly.
- Database coverage: 1900-
- Title from ISI Web of Knowledge home page (viewed Oct. 5, 2006).
- Access restricted to institutions with a site license.
- Also issued in print as: Science citation index.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.