Religions; the journal of the Society for the Study of Religions
- London, Luzac and company.
- Physical description
- v. ill., plates, ports., diagr. 25 cm.
- Society for the Study of Religions.
- Nos.1-4, 6 include section "List of recent interesting books on comparative religion".
- Includes section "Book reviews".
- Included Work
- Society for Promoting the Study of Religions. Journal of transactions.
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- Journal of transactions Jan. 1931-Jan. 1934
- Religion; the journal of transactions of the Society for Promoting the Study of Religions June 1934-Apr. 1937 (varies slightly)
- Quarterly, Oct. 1935-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Irregular, Jan. 1931-June 1935
- Vol/date range
- no.1- ; Jan. 1931-
- Editors: Jan. 1931-June 1935, W. L. Hare.--Oct. 1935-Apr. 1937, E. D. Ross.--July 1937-
- Vols. for Jan. 1931-June 1934 issued by the Society for Promoting the Study of Religions.