Environmental sciences & pollution management [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, [199-]-
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, inc.
- Contents of subfiles: Agricultural & environmental biotechnology abstracts
- ASFA 3 : Aquatic pollution & environmental quality
- Ecology Abstracts
- EIS : digests of environmental impact statements
- Health & safety sciences abstracts
- Industrial & applied microbiology abstracts (Microbiology A)
- Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B.)
- Pollution abstracts
- Risk abstracts
- Toxicology abstracts
- Water resources abstracts.
- This multidisciplinary database, provides comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences. Abstracts and citations are drawn from over 1500 scientific journals and thousands of other sources including conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books and government publications. Individual subfiles are also searchable separately. Major areas of coverage include: aquatic pollution, bacteriology, ecology, energy resources, environmental biotechnology, environmental engineering, environmental impact statements, hazardous waste, industrial hygiene, microbiology, risk assessment
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Environmental sciences and pollution management
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Coverage from 1981 for some databases, updated monthly.
- Title from alphabetical list of IDS databases (viewed Nov. 12, 1997).
- Available to subscribers.
- Available also in paper form.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.