Environmental engineering abstracts [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Environmental engineering abstracts (Online)
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, [199-]-
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, inc.
- This multidisciplinary database provides comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences. Abstracts and citations are drawn from over 1500 scientific journals and thousands of other sources including conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books and government publications. Individual subfiles are also searchable separately. Major areas of coverage include: aquatic pollution, bacteriology, ecology, energy resources, environmental biotechnology, environmental engineering, environmental impact statements, hazardous waste, industrial hygiene, microbiology, and risk assessment. Component subfiles: ASFA 3: Aquatic Pollution and Environmental Quality; Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B); Conference Papers Index; Earthquake Engineering Abstracts; Ecology Abstracts; EIS: Digests of Environmental Impact Statements; Environmental Engineering Abstracts; GeoRef and GeoRef In Process; Health and Safety Science Abstracts; Human Population & Natural Resource Management; Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A); Meteorological & Geoastrophysical Abstracts; Pollution Abstracts; Risk Abstracts; Toxicology Abstracts; TOXLINE; and Water Resources Abstracts.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Updated monthly.
- Database coverage: 1990-
- Available through Cambridge Scientific Abstracts' Internet Database Service (IDS).
- Title from Alphabetical list of IDS databases.
- Available also in print version.
- Restricted to subscriber sites.
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic database)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.