Thesaurus Linguae Graecae canon of Greek authors and works
- Berkowitz, Luci.
- 3rd ed. - New York : Oxford University Press, 1990.
- Physical description
- ix, 471 p. ; 27 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The Thesaurus Linguae Graecea (TLG) is a vast, computerized data bank currently containing the texts (in Greek) of more than 9,400 works by nearly 3,200 authors from Homer onward. Designed as a form of electronic record-keeping, the TLG canon gradually acquired a character and utility of its own. It is not only a guide to the contents of the TLG data bank but a record of the literary, historical and bibliographic substruture upon which the data rests. The printed canon thus serves as an annotated bibliography of the opus of surviving works of ancient Greek, Hellenistic and Byzantine literature.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Luci Berkowitz, Karl A. Squitier with technical assistance from William A. Johnson.
- Green Library copy 4 : Michael H. Jameson Collection.
- Local Subject
- Michael H. Jameson Collection.