National geologic map database [electronic resource].
- [United States] : USGS, National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program, [1996?]-
- This is a prototype version of a Database which provides access to maps and other spatially referenced data for geology, geophysics, marine geology, earth resources, hazards, geochemistry, geochronology, and paleontology.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Managed by the USGS's National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program in cooperation with the Association of American State Geologists.
- Title from title screen.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.