The world of the Vikings [electronic resource].
- Version 1.1.
- York, England : Past Forward Ltd., 1994.
- Physical description
- 1 computer optical disc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. ; 12 cm.)
- Explores the Viking past through color images of primary source material from all parts of the Viking world. There are two software interfaces, one for academic researchers and the other for schools. Single and boolean keyword searching, exporting to disk as files or aliases, presentations and creation of personal collections are all supported.
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and program.
- Title from disc label.
- Produced by York Archaeological Trust and the National Museum of Denmark in partnership with Multimedia Management and Past Forward Ltd.
- System requirements: Color Macintosh computer; minimum 4 MB of RAM; System 7.0 or later; compatible CD-ROM drive.