The knowledge navigator [videorecording] : technologies to get us there and beyond
- Cupertino, Calif. : Apple Computer, c1990.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (72 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Imagine, the Apple education TV series
- Members of Apple Computer's Advanced Technology Group describe future possibilities in educational technology using the Macintosh computer. Includes interactive computers which respond to speech; the "spider" communication system which allows persons to see and talk to each other via computer while looking at the same document on the computer screen; simulations of meteorological phenomena; and other computer-based educational technology now being developed. Emphasis is on applications in higher education.
- Publication date
- developed by Apple Computer's Higher Education Marketing Group.
- Videocassette release of a satellite broadcast aired on April 18, 1990.
- "ATVMB 39"--Cassette label.
- Host: Burt Cummings.
- Related Work
- Technologies to get us there and beyond.