Bibliography of native North Americans [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Bibliography of native North Americans (Online)
- [Norwood, Mass.] : SilverPlatter Information,
- Indexes works from the sixteenth century to the present, including monographs, essays, journal articles, dissertations and U.S. and Canadian government publications. Areas covered include native American topics and issues, including education, anthropology, psychology, political science, sociology, and legal and medical research.
- This bibliography, from Human Relations Areas Files (HRAF), contains the citations from the cumulative eight volumes of the Ethnographic bibliography of North America as well as additional new citations.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Database selection menu title: Biblio. of Native N. Americans
- File Characteristics
- Electronic bibliographic database
- Title from database information screen (viewed Oct. 4, 1999).
- Available to subscribers only.
- File/Data Type
- Also available in a CD-ROM version, with title: Bibliography of native North Americans on disc.
- Mode of access: Internet.
- Available in another form
- Bibliography of native North Americans on disc (OCoLC)26320587
- Related item
- Murdock, George Peter, 1897- Ethnographic bibliography of North America. 4th ed.
- Martin, M. Marlene. Ethnographic bibliography of North Americans, 4th edition. Supplement 1973-1987.