Water resources abstracts [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Water resources abstracts (Norwood, Mass. : Online)
- [S.l.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, [199-]-
- Provides summaries of the world's technical and scientific literature on water-related topics covering the characteristics, conservation, control, pollution, treatment, use and management of water resources. Abstracts are drawn from journals, books, conference proceedings, and technical reports in the physical and life sciences, as well as from engineering, legal and government publications. The database covers literature published from 1967 to the present. Major areas of coverage include: groundwater, lakes, estuaries, erosion and sedimentation, water supply and conservation, desalination, water yield improvement, water quantity management and control, watershed protection, water quality management, water resources planning, water law, and engineering works and hydraulics.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Coverage from 1967-, updated monthly.
- Title from list of databases.
- Issued by the Water Resources Scientific Information Center.
- Mode of access: available to subscribers on the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases at: http://www-sul.stanford.edu/collect/science/envipm db.html
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases
- Water resources abstracts (Norwood, Mass.)