The Freeman [microform]
- Uniform Title
- Freeman (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Indianapolis [Ind.] : Louis Howland,
- Physical description
- African American newspapers
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1884. Ceased in 1927.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Nov. 20, 1884).
- Numbering starts over again in July 1888.
- Microfilmed by the Library of Congress for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies.
- Microfilm. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 17 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- United States Indiana Marion Indianapolis.