A Dictionary of Marxist thought
- 2nd ed. - Cambridge, MA : Blackwell, 1991.
- Physical description
- xiii, 647 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bottomore, T. B., 1920-1992
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface. List of Contributors. Editor's Introduction to the New Edition. A Dictionary of Marxist Thought. Bibliography. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book, part dictionary and part encyclopedia, aims to provide the user with a clear but scholarly guide both to the basic concepts of Marxism and to the individuals and schools of thought whose work has contributed to forming the body of Marxist ideas since Marx's day. It is designed to be of use both to those who encounter Marxist conceptions in the course of their own studies and to the many people who want to be informed about a theory and doctrine that has played, and continues to play, a major part in shaping the present-day world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Tom Bottomore.