The World that Moses built [videorecording]
- Alexandria, Va. : PBS Video, c1989.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (58 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Examines the career of Robert Moses the "master builder of public works" of the century. Shows that his public projects not only shaped the landscape of New York City but influenced urban renewal across the nation. Investigates the negative as well as the positive aspects of his accomplishments.
- Beginning date
- an Obenhaus Films, Inc. production ; WGBH Educational Foundation.
- Originally broadcast on The PBS series The American experience.
- A biographical documentary.
- "AMEX 115K."
- Originally shown on PBS stations as part of the television series: The American experience.
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Production Credits
- Written and produced by Edward Gray and Mark Oberhaus ; edited by Douglas W. Smith ; senior researcher, Elliott Sparkman ; original music, Michael Bacon ; executive producer, Judy Crichton.
- David McCullough, Host.
- Mark Obenhaus.
- Related Work
- American experience (Television program)