Bibliography on Holocaust literature. Supplement
- Edelheit, Abraham J.
- Boulder : Westview Press, 1990-
- Physical description
- v. ; 24 cm.
- Edelheit, Hershel.
- The origins of the Holocaust-- Europe on the brink-- Nazi Germany-- the perpetrators-- war and occupation-- the concentration camps-- the Final Solution-- the victims-- resistance-- the Jewish-gentile relations in extremis-- the reaction of the free world-- the reaction of the Jewish world-- aftermath-- results-- the search for justice-- reflections on the Holocaust-- the Holocaust in literature and art-- distorting the Holocaust-- research guides.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- In this supplement to their 1986 bibliography, the Edelheits have compiled 6500 new entries to keep pace with the outpouring of literature on the Holocaust. They have included contemporary reports, eyewitness testimonies and scholarly interpretations in the form of books, pamphlets and periodicals, many of which have not previously been cited in a reference work. The Edelheits have expanded their coverage by adding new sections on significant Holocaust-related novels and short stories, reviews of Holocaust literature, drama, poetry and the arts and material on the Bitburg controversy. Significant books have been annotated, and an introductory essay provides a general guide for readers seeking additional information. Citations are cross-referenced, and author-title and subject indexes and a glossary are included.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Abraham J. Edelheit and Hershel Edelheit.
- Includes indexes.