Distillation : equipment and processes
- London : Academic Press, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (373 pages) : illustrations
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
- Distillation: Equipment and Processes is a single source of authoritative information on all aspects of the theory and practice of modern distillation, suitable for advanced students and professionals working in a laboratory, industrial plants, or a managerial capacity. It addresses the most important and current research on industrial distillation, including all steps in process design (feasibility study, modeling, and experimental validation), together with operation and control aspects. This volume features an extra focus on distillation equipment and processes.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Andrzej Gorak, Zarko Olujic.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Distillation : equipment and processes. London : Academic Press, c2014 xx, 351 pages 9780123868787