GPS for graduate school : students share their stories
- West Lafayette, Indiana : Purdue University Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiv, 196 pages ; 23 cm
LB2371.4 .G67 2014
- Unknown LB2371.4 .G67 2014
- Smith, Mark J. T., editor.
- Foreword / James C. Wimbush
- Preface / Mark J. T. Smith and Lawrence J. Henschen
- Facilitating the group chapter discussions / M. M. Browne
- Seeking funding / Delia S. Shelton
- The first year : navigating the hurdles / Christy L. Erving, Lauren J. Parker, Jamelle Williams, Sean A. Colbert-Kelly
- Choosing a thesis adviser : surprise and success / Kermin Joel Martinez-Hernandez
- Choosing a thesis advisor : familiar paths and unexpected curves / Nayhr D. Rovira-Figueroa
- Working with committee members / Charles M. Rubert Perez
- Balancing graduate school and family / Joseph Chaney, Andrew Fiss, Francisco Iacobelli, Paul E. Carey, Jr.
- Collaboration / Catherine F. Whittington, Kiana R. Johnson
- Graduate student support programs / Cyndi Lynch, Kathy Garza Dixon
- Publishing while in graduate school / G. Leah Davis
- Life beyond graduate school / E. Shirl Donaldson.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Mark J. T. Smith ; with contributions from M. M. Browne, Kiana R. Johnson, and William J. Peck.