Art law [electronic resource] : the guide for collectors, investors, dealers, & artists
- Lerner, Ralph E., 1943-
- 4th ed.
- New York City : Practising Law Institute, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (lxiv, 1,774 p.)
(no call number)
- Unknown (no call number)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Vol. 1. Artist-dealer relations ; Private sales ; Statute of limitations for theft and breach of warranty ; Auctions ; Prints and sculpture multiples ; Commissioned works ; Expert opinions and liabilities ; International trade ; Holocaust-looted art ; First amendment rights
- v. 2. Copyrights ; Moral rights ; Resale rights (Droit de Suite) ; The collection as investment property ; Tax and estate planning for collectors ; Tax and estate planning for artists ; Museums ; Art law on line and digital art.
- Publication date
- Ralph E. Lerner, Judith Bresler.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Lerner, Ralph E., 1943- Art law. 4th ed. New York City : Practising Law Institute, c2012 1402418884 (OCoLC)813541101