Measured language : quantitative approaches to acquisition, assessment, and variation
- English. Text in English.
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Press, 
- Physical description
- xvii, 238 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Georgetown University round table on languages and linguistics series (2004)
P126 .M39 2014
- Unknown P126 .M39 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The ubiquitous oral versus literate dimension : a survey of multidimensional studies / Douglas Biber
- When ethnicity isn't just about ethnicity / Penelope Eckert
- Does language zipf right along? Investigating robustness in the latent structures of usage and acquisition / Nick C. Ellis, Matthew Brook O'Donnell, Ute Römer
- Subjectivity and efficiency in language assessment : explorations of a compensatory rating approach / Steven J. Ross
- Subgrouping in Nusa Tenggara : the case of Bima-Sumba / Emily Gasser
- Young learners' storytelling in their first and foreign languages / Yuko Goto Butler and Wei Zeng
- Measuring Quechua to Spanish cross-linguistic influence / Marilyn S. Manley
- Speedup versus automatization : what role does learner proficiency play? / Jessica G. Cox and Anne M. Calderón
- Frequency effects, learning conditions, and the development of implicit and explicit lexical knowledge / Phillip Hamrick, Patrick Rebuschat
- The differential role of language analytic ability in two distinct learning conditions / Nadia Mifka Profozic
- U-shaped development : definition, exploration, and falsifiable hypotheses / Hiroyuki Oshita
- Using simulated speech to assess Japanese learner oral proficiency / Hitokazu Matsushita and Deryle Lonsdale
- Keys to college : tracking English language proficiency and IELTS test scores in an international undergraduate conditional admission program in the United States / Reese M. Heitner, Barbara J. Hoekje, and Patrick L. Braciszewski
- How does foreign language proficiency change over time? Results of data mining official test records / Amber Bloomfield ... [et al.]
- The development of complexity in a learner corpus of German / Colleen Neary-Sundquist.
- Publication date
- Jeffrey Connor-Linton and Luke Wander Amoroso, Editors.
- Georgetown University round table on languages and linguistics series