Community engagement 2.0? : dialogues on the future of the civic in the disrupted university
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiv, 118 pages ; 23 cm.
- Community engagement in higher education.
LC221 .C68 2014
- Unknown LC221 .C68 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Provocation : on the future of the civic in the disrupted university / Dan Butin
- From for to of : online service-learning as both disruption and doorway to democratic partnerships / Faith Beyer Hansen and Patti H. Clayton
- Serving online communities : service-learning, internet studies, and online education / Ashley Hinck
- Engaging in communities of practice : supplementing community-based service-learning with online reflection in a peer tutoring course / Dana Lynn Driscoll and Marshall Kitchens
- Changing the question : feminist civic education in online for-profit universities / Colette Morrow and Melissa Tennyson
- Transitional disruption or end times : the apocalyptic possibilities of MOOCs in higher education / Susan B. Harden and Richard Hartsell
- Emerging spaces of community-engaged leadership : reconsidering online learning and the purposes and processes of democratic engagement / Brandon W. Kliewer
- Insuring that technology-enriched service-learning lives up to the promise of a high-impact activity / George D. Kuh
- Disrupting a disruption or live everything / Jessica "Decky" Alexander
- Considerations for the future of the civic in the disrupted university / Scott L. Crabill.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Scott L. Crabill (Associate Professor and Interim Vice Provost, Communication and Journalism, Oakland University, USA) and Dan Butin (Founding Dean and Associate Professor, School of Education & Social Policy, Merrimack College, USA).
- Title Variation
- Community engagement two point o?
- Community engagement two point 0?
- Community engagement in higher education