Statistical hypothesis testing with SAS and R
- Taeger, Dirk, author.
- Chichester, West Sussex : Wiley, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiv, 292 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
QA277 .T34 2014
- Unknown QA277 .T34 2014
- Kuhnt, Sonja, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This book provides a reference guide to statistical tests and their application to data using SAS and R. A general summary of statistical test theory is presented, along with a general description for each test, together with necessary prerequisites, assumptions, and the formal test problem. The test statistic is stated together with annotations on its distribution, along with examples in both SAS and R. Each example contains the code to perform the test, the output, and remarks that explain necessary program parameters"-- Provided by publisher.
- Supplemental links
- Cover image
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Dirk Taeger (Institute for Prevention and Occupational Medicine of the German Social Accident Insurance, Institute of the Ruhr-Universität Bochum (IPA), Bochum, Germany), Sonja Kuhnt (Department of Comuper Science, Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Dortmund, Germany).
- Available in another form
- Online version: Taeger, Dirk, author. Statistical hypothesis testing with SAS and R Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2014 9781118762608 (DLC) 2013044439