Managing the unthinkable : crisis preparation and response for campus leaders
- First Edition.
- Sterling, Virginia : Stylus, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiii, 239 pages ; 24 cm
LB2866 .M36 2014
- Unknown LB2866 .M36 2014
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 205-209) and index.
- It's not the crime, it's the cover-up (and the follow-up) / Judy Genshaft
- Building resilience to natural disasters across the campus ecosystem / Burns Hargis, Lee E. Bird, and Brenda D. Phillips
- The power of leadership at a time of tragedy / Cynthia Lawson
- What can you do to keep your campus from having to rebuild in the first place? / Dolores Stafford
- Rising waters and campus renewal : leading the University of Iowa through and beyond the flood of 2008 / Sally Mason
- Preparation, response and recovery : the everydayness of crisis leadership / Mark D. Nelson
- Responsiveness in times of crisis : campus, mission, and community / Joseph Urgo
- A shelter in the time of storm / Bonita J. Brown
- Crisis communications with governing boards : lessons from the Penn State / experience / Patrick T. O'Rourke
- Tools to rebuild after a crisis / Janice Menke Abraham
- Courage, compassion, communication / Connie J. Gores
- Levels of crises and leadership responses : role differentiation and collaboration / Dianne F. Harrison
- Building relationships with the media : the president's role / Charlene M. Dukes
- Crisis communications : lessons learned from the Virginia Tech tragedy / Lawrence G. Hincker
- Working effectively with the media : advice from the frontline / Teresa Valerio Parrot
- The duty to remember : the privilege to inspire change / Carol A. Cartwright
- The blame game : it's a team sport / Harold Lee Martin, Sr., J. Charles Waldrup, and Nicole M. Pride
- The journey of hope / Kevin M. Ross.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Gretchen M. Bataille and Diana I. Cordova ; foreword by John G. Peters, President Emeritus (Northern Illinois University).