Carmen : opera-comique in four acts
- Bizet, Georges, 1838-1875.
- London : Peters, 2014, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 vocal score (xxxv, 399 p.) : many ills. ; 28 cm.
(no call number)
- Unavailable (no call number)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Georges Bizet ; libretto by H. Meilhac and L. Halevy based on the novella by Prosper Merimee ; edited by Richard Langham Smith ; editorial assistant: Clair Rowden ; translation by David Parry.
- Musical Presentation
- Vocal score
- New critical edition presenting a "performance urtext": "This edition aims to present a critical text within the context of its first run, hence the coining of the term 'Performance Urtext'." (pref.)
- French and English words.
- Preface in English, French and German.
- Publisher Number
- EP 7548A Peters