Faull & Nikpay : the EU law of competition
- Third edition.
- Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- ccxxxiii, 2134 pages ; 26 cm
KJE6456 .F38 2014
- Unknown KJE6456 .F38 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The economics of competition / Luc Peeperkorn and Vincent Verouden
- The enforcement system under Regulation 1/2003 / Eddy De Smijter and Alilsa Sinclair
- Article 101 / Jonathan Faull, Lars Kjølbye, Henning Leupold, Ali Nikpayl
- Article 102 / Miguel de la Mano, Renato Nazzini, and Hans Zenger
- Mergers / Claes Bengtsson, Josep Maria Carpi Badia and Massimiliano Kadar
- Article 106 : exclusive rights or special rights and other anti-competitive state measures / José Luis Buendia Sierra
- Horizontal co-operation agreements / Matthew Bennett, Francisco Enrique González Díaz, Henning Leupold, Anna Vernet, and Donncadh Woods
- Cartels / Antoine Colombani, Jindrich Kloub, and Ewoud Sakkers
- Vertical agreements / Andrei Gurin and Luc Peeperkorn
- Intellectual property / Kevin Coates, Lars Kjølbye, and Luc Peeperkorn
- Financial services / Nicholas Banasevic, Stephen Ryan, Rita Wezenbeek
- Energy / Céline Gauer and Lars Kjøolbye
- Communications (telecoms and internet) / David Gabathuler and Eduardo Martinez Rivero
- Media / Krzysztof Kuik and Anthony Dawes
- Transport / Hubert de Broca, Marta Mielecka Riga, and Anatoly Subočs
- Pharma / Harald Mische, Elena Kamilarova, and Dominik Schnichels
- State aid / Tim Maxian Rusche, Claire Micheau, Henri Piffaut, and Koen Van de Casteele.
- Publisher's Summary
- Fully updated in this third edition, the work includes full coverage of the latest legislation, case law and guidance, giving competition lawyers a comprehensive commentary on recent developments. It includes new material on industries of growing importance in the competition field, including Pharma and High Tech. It also analyses the R&D and Specialisation Block Exemption Regulations, the revised Verticals Block Exemption Regulation, and the Technology Transfer Block Exemption. Key cases covered in this edition include Telefonica, Microsoft, Intel, Rambus, RWE, and GdF.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- edited by Jonathan Faull, Director General, European Commission, Visiting Professor, College of Europe, Bruges, and King's College, London, Emeritus Professor, Vrije Universiteit Brussel; Ali Nikpay, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Former Senior Director, UK Office of Fair Trading, Visiting Lecturer at University of Oxford ; assistant editor, Deirdre Taylor, OfCounsel, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP.
- Title Variation
- EU law of competition
- Faull and Nikpay