Migrants and refugees : equitable education for displaced populations
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Publishing, Inc., 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xix, 357 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- International advances in education.
LC3715 .M535 2013
- Unknown LC3715 .M535 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Integrating the most vulnerable: educating refugee children in the European Union / Anna Krasteva
- Educational challenges raised by refugee and asylum-seeking children and other newcomers: the Dutch response
- Educating the children of undocumented immigrant parents: the impact of trauma on citizen children's development in the U.S.
- Educational integration of asylum-seeking and refugee children in Sweden
- Schooling on the move: refugee and asylum seeking children in the public school system of Bulgaria
- How the school culture of harmony promotes educational equity for disenfranchised migrant children: an "invisible population" in China
- A humanistic pedagogy: rethinking education for migrant and refugee students in Israel
- Problems and possibilities: equitable education for Australian refugee and immigrant youth and their families
- Welcoming and engaging Latino/a immigrant families: improving student success
- Hong Kong's ethnic and linguistic minority immigrant students: an evaluation of educational support measures
- Fostering African immigrant studetns' social and civic integration: unpacking their ethnic distinctiveness
- "I want dual": transnational identity among Filipino immigrant youth
- Caribbean immigrant students: funds of knowledge and possibilities for successful academic performance
- Influence of trauma and status on the education and wellbeing of undocumented Mexican youth in the U.S.
- Community service learning track in community development and organization in Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya
- Hear our voices! Youth and community leaders creating new paradigms for social change in their schools and neighborhoods.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Elinor L. Brown (University of Kentucky), Anna Krasteva (New Bulgarian University).
- International advances in education : global initiatives for equity and social justice