Finding John Galt : people, politics, and practice in gifted education
- Charlotte, NC. : Information Age Publishing, Inc., 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 275 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
LC3993.9 .F56 2013
- Unknown LC3993.9 .F56 2013
- Romey, Elizabeth A., author, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Leta Stetter Hollingworth : as curricularist Mrs. Pilgrim in the classroom / Kimberly M. Berman and Robert A. Schultz
- The life and contributions of E. Paul Torrance / Bonnie Cramond
- Hundred years of experience : the perceptions, insights, and reflections of gifted women in gifted education / Nancy Heilbronner and Sally M. Reis
- Calvin Taylor / Barbara Romey
- A biographical portrait of Joseph S. Renzulli : scholar, gifted educator and visionary leader / Thomas P. Hebert
- The best of times, the worst of times : giftedness in the Sputnik era / Elizabeth Romey
- The role of testing in the education of gifted and talented children in the United States / Susan Jackson
- Finding Galt among the minority gifted : philosophical agreements needed / Alexinia Young Baldwin
- Schoolwide enrichment and educational reform / Joseph S. Renzulli and Sally M. Reis
- The schoolwide enrichment model : a practical approach for developing the gifts and talents of all students / Sally M. Reis and Joseph S. Renzulli
- Future problem solving program international : designing
- And promoting positive futures using creative problem solving : competition and curriculum / Jennine Jackson and Marianne Solomon
- Psychobiology of giftedness : moving beyond the nature-nurture controversy / Rhoda Myra Garces-Bacsal and Francis Rodriguez Bambico
- How Tony Stark can save the world : overexcitability and positive disintegration in popular culture / Elizabeth Romey.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Elizabeth A. Romey (Columbus State University).