Assuring quality in online education : practices and processes at the teaching, resource, and program levels
- First edition.
- Sterling, Virginia : Stylus, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxviii, 289 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Online learning and distance education.
LB1028.5 .A745 2014
- Unknown LB1028.5 .A745 2014
- Shattuck, Kay, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Stakeholders of Quality Assurance in Online Education: Inputs and Outputs / Deborah Adair and Sebastián Díaz
- Cost, Access, and Quality: Breaking the Iron Triangle Through Disruptive Technology-Based Innovations / Stella C.S. Porto
- The Sloan Consortium Pillars and Quality Scorecard / Janet C. Moore and Kaye Shelton
- K-12 Online Learning: Recommendations for Assuring Quality / Susan Patrick, Matthew Wicks, and Allison Powell
- Progress Toward Transparency and Quality Assurance / Cali Morrison, Karen Paulson, and Russell Poulin
- A Process to Improve Course Design: A Key Variable in Course Quality / Deborah Adair
- A Model for Determining the Effectiveness and Impact of Faculty Professional Development / Lawrence C. Ragan and Carol A. McQuiggan
- The Power of a Collaborative, Collegial Approach to Improving Online Teaching and Learning / Leonard Bogle, Scott Day, Daniel Matthews, and Karen Swan
- Engaging Online Faculty and Administrators in the Assessment Process / Jennifer Stephens-Helm, Karan Powell, and Julie Atwood
- Disability and Accessibility: Proactive Strategies to Improve Quality / Barbara A. Frey and Lorna R. Kearns
- Assuring Quality for an Expanding Population of Culturally Diverse Students / Kay Shattuck, Jennifer A. Linder-VanBerschot, Janice Maloney High, Carrie Main, Li Wang, and David Black
- Ethics Matters: Assuring Quality at the Academic Program Level / Melody M. Thompson and Gary W. Kuhne
- Academic Advising: A Link to a Quality Experience for Students / Heather L. Chakiris
- Learning Analytics: A Tool for Quality Assurance / Phil Ice, Melissa Layne, and Wallace Boston
- Using Principles of Knowledge Management for Educational Quality Assurance / Sebastián Díaz, Wallace Boston, Melissa Layne, and Phil Ice
- An Adaptive Model for Calculating Contact Hours in Distance-Education Courses / Karan Powell, Jennifer Stephens-Helm, Melissa Layne, and Phil Ice
- The Role and Realities of Accreditation: A Practical Guide for Programs and Institutions Preparing for an Accreditation Visit / Susan Biro, Christine Mullins, and Jean Runyon
- Saying "Quality Assurance" When We Mean Something Else / Julie Porosky Hamlin
- Bumblebees Can Fly--And So Can We! / John Sener.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Kay Shattuck, series foreword by Michael Grahame Moore.
- Online learning and distance education: leadership, innovation, policy, and practice