Cell-free protein synthesis : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1118
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1118
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Production of eukaryotic cell-free lysate from Leishmania tarentolae / Wayne A. Johnston and Kirill Alexandrov
- Bioinformatics analysis and optimization of cell-free protein synt / Alexander A. Tokmakov ... [et al.]
- Cell-free expression screen to identify fusion tags for improved protein expression / Andrew Kralicek
- One-pot, microscale cell-free enzyme expression and screening / Aarthi Chandrasekaran and Anup K. Singh
- Cell-free translation of biofuel enzymes / Taichi E. Takasuka ... [et al.]
- Cloning-independent expression and screening of enzymes using cell-free protein synthesis systems / Yong-Chan Kwon, Jae-Kwang Song, and Dong-Myung Kim
- High-level cell-free production of membrane proteins with nanodiscs / Christian Roos ... [et al.]
- Cell-free protein-based enzyme discovery and protein-ligand interaction study / Sabrina Guillemer ... [et al.]
- Human cell extract-derived cell-free systems for virus synthesis / Tominari Kobayashi, Kodai Machida, and Hiroaki Imataka
- Cell-free protein synthesis in microfluidic 96-well plates / Kirsten Jackson, Ruba Khnouf, and Z. Hugh Fan
- Preparation of multiple site-specific mutant proteins for NMR studies by PCR-Directed cell-free protein synthesis / Kiyoshi Ozawa and Ruhu Qi
- Site-specific incorporation of unnatural amino acids into proteins by cell-free protein synthesis / Kiyoshi Ozawa and Choy Theng Loh
- In vitro translation of papillomavirus authentic and codon-modified L1 capsid gene mRNAs in mouse keratinocyte cell-free lysate / Kong-Nan Zhao
- Optimized yeast cell-free lysate system for in vitro translation of human virus mRNA / Xiao Wang, Liang Zhao, and Kong-Nan Zhao
- In vitro translation-based protein kinase substrate identification / Szilvia K. Nagy and Tamás Mészáros
- Preparation of protein arrays using cell-free protein expression / Elizabeth A. Cook and Mingyue He
- Posttranscriptional control of protein synthesis in Drosophila S2 cell-free system / Motoaki Wakiyama and Shigeyuki Yokoyama
- Cell-free membrane protein expression / Tomomi Kimura-Soyema, Mikako Shirouzu, and Shigeyuki Yokoyama
- PURE System for Protein Production / Yoshihiro Shimizu ... [et al.]
- Cell-free protein synthesis system from insect cells / Toru Ezure, Takashi Suzuki, and Eiji Ando
- Cell-free expression platform for production of protein microarrays / Xristo Zárate and David W. Galbraith.
- Publisher's Summary
- Cell-free protein expression promises to narrow the technological gap between DNA and protein technologies and provide a platform for broad application of synthetic biology principles in the Life Sciences. It is a rapid and high throughput methodology for the conversion of DNA encoded genetic information into protein-mediated biochemical activities. Cell-Free Protein Synthesis: Methods and Protocols brings together the key opinion leaders of cell-free technology development and provides case studies and detailed protocols for the application of cell-free methodology. Chapters cover the main directions in the development of cell-free technologies including several recently developed cell-free systems, as well as a number of applications of cell-free systems ranging from discovery of biofuel enzymes to in vitro assembly of viruses. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Cell-Free Protein Synthesis: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve a wide variety of scientists with its well-honed methodologies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Kirill Alexandrov and Wayne A. Johnston.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1118
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448