DNA cloning and assembly methods
QH506 .M45 V.1116
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1116
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- BioBrick assembly standards and techniques and associated software tools / Gunvor Røkke [and four others]
- Plasmid construction by SLIC or sequence and ligation- independent cloning / Ryan E. Hill and Julian J. Eaton-Rye
- Quick and clean cloning / Frank Thieme and Sylvestre Marillonnet
- Hierarchical ligation-independent assembly of PCR fragments / Jonathan L. Schmid-Burgk, Zhen Xie, and Yaakov Benenson
- USER-derived cloning methods and their primer design / Bo Salomonsen, Uffe H. Mortensen, and Barbara A. Halkier
- Application of the restriction-free (RF) cloning for multicomponents assembly / Yoav Peleg and Tamar Unger
- A single-tube assembly of DNA using the transfer-PCR (TPCR) platform / Ariel Erijman, Julia M. Shifman, and Yoav Peleg
- Circular polymerase extension cloning / Jiayuan Quan and Jingdong Tian
- Golden gate cloning / Carola Engler and Sylvestre Marillonnet
- Design and construction of multigenic constructs for plant biotechnology using the goldenbraid cloning strategy / Alejandro Sarrion-Perdigones [and three others]
- FX cloning : a simple and robust high-throughput cloning method for protein expression / Eric R. Geertsma
- Minimum GC-rich sequences for overlap extension PCR and primer annealing / Mikiko Nakamura [and three others]
- Simple cloning and DNA assembly in Escherichia coli by prolonged overlap extension PCR / Chun You and Y.-H. Percival Zhang
- Combinatorial assembly of clone libraries using site- specific recombination / Vanessa E. Wall [and four others]
- Application of In-Fusion [trademark] cloning for the parallel construction of E. coli expression vectors / Louise E. Bird [and five others]
- Seamless ligation cloning extract (SLiCE) cloning method / Yongwei Zhang, Uwe Werling, and Winfried Edelmann
- j5 DNA assembly design automation / Nathan J. Hillson
- FastPCR software for PCR, in silico PCR, and oligonucleotide assembly and analysis / Ruslan Kalendar, David Lee, and Alan H. Schulman.
- Publisher's Summary
- In DNA Cloning and Assembly Methods, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used for DNA cloning and make cloning procedures faster, more reliable and also suitable for high-throughput handling. These include methods and protocols that are based on several mechanisms including type II and IIS restriction enzymes, single stranded annealing, sequence overlap, and recombination. With additional chapters on software programs that are suitable for primer design, a feature crucial for the functionality of the described methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, DNA Cloning and Assembly Methods seeks to provide scientist with a valuable and useful resource for wet lab researchers within life sciences.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Svein Valla and Rahmi Lale.
- Methods in molecular biology ; 1116
- Springer protocols