International handbook of emotions in education
- New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 698 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Educational psychology handbook series.
LB1072 .I67 2014
- Unknown LB1072 .I67 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Concepts and Structures of Emotions / Vera Shuman and Klaus R. Scherer
- Affect and Cognitive Processes in Educational Contexts / Klaus Fiedler and Susanne Beier
- The Experience of Emotions During Goal Pursuit / Charles S. Carver and Michael F. Scheier
- Implicit Motives, Affect, and the Development of Competencies : A Virtuous-Circle Model of Motive-Driven Learning / Oliver C. Schultheiss and Martin G. Köllner
- An Attributional Approach to Emotional Life in the Classroom / Sandra Graham and April Z. Taylor
- Control-Value Theory of Achievement Emotions / Reinhard Pekrun and Raymond P. Perry
- Achievement Goals and Emotions / Lisa Linnenbrink-Garcia and Michael M. Barger
- Emotional Intelligence in Education : From Pop to Emerging Science / Veleka Allen, Carolyn MacCann, Gerald Matthews, and Richard D. Roberts
- Emotion Regulation in Education : Conceptual Foundations, Current Applications, and Future Directions / Scott E. Jacobs and James J. Gross
- Interest and Enjoyment / Mary Ainley and Suzanne Hidi
- Curiosity / Amanda Markey and George Loewenstein
- Shame and Pride and Their Effects on Student Achievement / Geraldine V. Oades-Sese, Tara Ann Matthews, and Michael Lewis
- Anxiety in Education / Moshe Zeidner
- Confusion / Sidney K. D'Mello and Arthur C. Graesser
- Academic Boredom / Thomas Goetz and Nathan C. Hall
- The Role of Emotion in Engagement, Coping, and the Development of Motivational Resilience / Ellen Skinner, Jennifer Pitzer, and Heather Brule
- Regulating Emotions Related to Testing / Paul A. Schutz, Heather A. Davis, Jessica T. Decuir-Gunby, and David Tillman
- Transforming Students' Lives With Social and Emotional Learning / Marc A. Brackett and Susan E. Rivers
- Perspectives on Emotion in Mathematical Engagement, Learning, and Problem Solving / Gerald A. Goldin
- Emotions in Science Education / Gale M. Sinatra, Suzanne H. Broughton, and Doug Lombardi
- Emotion During Reading and Writing / Catherine M. Bohn-Gettler and David N. Rapp
- Situating Emotions in Classroom Practices / Debra K.Meyer
- Emotions in Advanced Learning Technologies / Arthur C. Graesser, Sidney K. D'Mello, and Amber C. Strain
- Teacher Emotions / Anne C. Frenzel
- Caregiving Influences on Emotion Regulation : Educational Implications of a Biobehavioral Perspective / Susan D. Calkins and Jessica M. Dollar
- The Influence of Culture on Emotions : Implications for Education / Jessica T. Decuir-Gunby and Meca R. Williams-Johnson
- Self-Report Measures of Academic Emotions / Reinhard Pekrun and Markus Bühner
- Observational Approaches to the Measurement of Emotions / Rainer Reisenzein, Martin Junge, Markus Studtmann, and Oswald Huber
- Neuroscientific Contributions to Understanding and Measuring Emotions in Educational Contexts / Mary Helen Immordino-Yang and Joanna A. Christodoulou
- Autonomic Nervous System Measurement of Emotion in Education and Achievement Settings
- Measuring Situated Emotion / Julianne C. Turner and Meg Trucano
- Conclusions and Future Directions.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Reinhard Pekrun and Lisa Linnenbrink-Garcia.
- Educational psychology handbook series