Crafting critical stories : toward pedagogies and methodologies of collaboration, inclusion, and voice
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- ix, 233 p. ; 23 cm.
- Counterpoints (New York, N.Y.) ; v. 449.
LC196.5 .U6 C73 2014
- Unknown LC196.5 .U6 C73 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Inheriting footholds and cushions: family legacies and institutional racism / Christine Sleeter
- I knew when you said your name in Spanish!: on being a white Puerto Rican in the classroom / Ellen Correa
- Mediated stories of educational mobility: digital stories in teacher education / Jane Van Galen
- Here I stand: college students' critical education narratives / Barbara Kessel & Kim Hackford-Peer
- A student-teacher testimonio: reflexivity, empathy, and pedagogy / Judith Flores Carmona & Aymee Malena Luciano
- Engaging co-reflexive critical dialogues when entering and leaving the "field": toward informing collaborative research methods at the color line and beyond / Sherick Hughes & Kate Willink
- The Rose Creek oral history project: elementary cross-grade social studies curriculum in review / Deedee Mower
- Exploring (dis) connections through digital storytelling: toward pedagogies of critical co-learning / Kristen V. Luschen
- Critical storying: power through survivance and rhetorical sovereignty / Sundy Watanabe
- The politics and poetics of oral history in qualitative research: this one's for Nikki Giovanni / Hilton Kelly
- Some of us got heard more than others: studying brown through oral history and critical race theory / James H. Adams & Natalie G. Adams
- Mojarra linguistic syndrome, evading capture by the tongue: heritage speakers of Spanish and their stigma / Luis Loya Garcia.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Judith Flores Carmona and Kristen V. Luschen.
- Counterpoints : studies in the postmodern theory of education, 1058-1634 ; vol. 449