Lindholm, Jennifer A., 1968- author.
- Publication date:
- First edition.
- San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, a Wiley brand, 
- xxii, 261 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Title Variation:
Spiritual and religious connections in the lives of college faculty
Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-247) and indexes.
- Spirituality and Higher Education
- The Meaningfulness of Spirituality and Religion in Faculty Members' Lives
- Spiritual Quest
- Ethic of Caring, Ecumenical Worldview, and Charitable Involvement
- Religious Faith and Perspectives
- Higher Education and the Life of the Faculty Spirit.
"This book reveals how faculty perceive the intersections between spirituality and higher education, and the implications their spiritual inclinations have for undergraduate education and the nature of faculty life in the academy. Based on interactions with faculty over the course of the Spirituality in Higher Education project, this book is written for scholars, administrators, and faculty at large. The book is framed conversationally with faculty voices featured. The author describes the research findings and insights and makes clear the implications for faculty development and the quality of life in higher education"-- Provided by publisher.
- Astin, Alexander W., author of foreword.
Astin, Helen S., 1932- author of foreword.