ADHD in preschool children : assessment and treatment
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical description
- xix, 228 pages ; 24 cm
RJ506 .H9 A3368 2014
- Unknown RJ506 .H9 A3368 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ADHD in preschool children : overview and diagnostic considerations / Jaswinder K. Ghuman and Harinder S. Ghuman
- Evaluation process and essentials of clinical assessment / Jaswinder K. Ghuman and Harinder S. Ghuman
- Neuropsychological assessment of ADHD in preschoolers : performance-based measures, rating scales, and structured interviews / E. Mark Mahone and Alison E. Pritchard
- Differential diagnosis and comorbidity / Sydney A. Rice and William N. Marshall, Jr
- Psychosocial and behavioral interventions with a focus on parent child interaction therapy : theory and clinical practice / Regina Bussing and Desiree Murray
- Tailoring the incredible years : parent, teacher, and child interventions for young children with ADHD / Carolyn Webster-Stratton and Jamila Reid
- Psychopharmacological interventions in preschool children with ADHD : general considerations and evidence / Jaswinder K. Ghuman and Harinder S. Ghuman
- Psychopharmacological interventions : clinical practice in preschool children with ADHD / Jaswinder K. Ghuman and Harinder S. Ghuman
- Complementary and alternative treatments for preschool children with ADHD / Nicholas Lofthouse, Elizabeth Hurt, and L. Eugene Arnold
- Sleep problems and interventions in preschoolers with ADHD / Mark Stein and Margaret D. Weiss.
- Publication date
- editors, Jaswinder K. Ghuman, Harinder S. Ghuman ; forword by Laurence L. Greenhill.