International collaborations in literacy research and practice
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Publishing, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xi, 312 pages ; 24 cm.
- Language, literacy, and learning.
LC149 .I527 2014
- Unknown LC149 .I527 2014
- Framing collaborative efforts for literacy / Cynthia B. Leung, Janet C. Richards, and Cynthia A. Lassonde
- Ethiopia for teachers: A collaborative celebration
- Of culture and literacy / Laurie J. Curtis
- United Arab Emirate and U.S. preservice teachers share perspectives in online literature circle discussions / Patience A. Sowa and Cynthia M. Schmidt
- Reading across continents: creating adolescent literacy leaders in Washington, D.C., Abuja, Nigeria, and Accra, Ghana / Elizabeth V. Primas and Liane Rosenblatt
- An exploratory inquiry of wordless picture book oral compositions across cultures / Carole Janisch, Xiaoming Liu, Amma Akrofi, and Mary Napoli
- Getting past didactic instruction: understanding the literacy curriculum for students with developmental disabilities in Tanzania / Angela Stone-MacDonald
- Chinese adolescents and U.S. teachers meet in a digital story writing workshop / Marylou M. Matoush, Danling Fu, and C. William 'Sandy' Miller
- Preparing U.S. preservice teachers for literacy instruction through student teaching in New Zealand / Julie Winneur Ankrum and Allan Nail
- Increasing U.S. inservice teachers' cultural awareness through summer teaching in China / Cheryl M. North and Nancy Rankie Shelton
- Promoting reading achievement in Malawian primary schools: an international collaboration / Misty Sailors, Henry Chilora, Davie Kaambankadzanja, and James V. Hoffman
- The Guatemalan literacy project: collaboration among literacy educators / Mayra C. Daniel, Marcia Mondschein, and Lucrecia de Palomo
- You are one of us: forging the development of dialogic communities of practice in the Bahamas / Gertrude Tinker Sachs
- Improving elementary school literacy in Mauritius through project ZEP / William L. Edwards, Janet Condy, and Sakil Malik
- The reading and writing for critical thinking (RWCT) project: working in the Thai jungle with indigenous Myanmar (Burmese) teachers / Janet C. Richards
- Active learning and critical
- thinking: a higher education professional development program in Croatia / Sharon B. Kletzien, Vlasta Vizek Vidovi?, and Vi?nja Grozdani?.
- Publication date
- edited by Cynthia B. Leung, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg, Janet C. Richards, University of South Florida, Cynthia A. Lassonde, State University of New York, Oneonta.
- Literacy, language and learning