Education in North America
- London ; New York, NY : Bloomsbury Academic, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xi, 323 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Education around the world.
LA191 .E38 2014
- Unknown LA191 .E38 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction and regional overview / D.E. Mulcahy, D.G. Mulcahy, and Roger Saul
- Educational history: themes, movements, and moments / Theodore Michael Christou and Sean Cousins
- Transforming indigenous education in Canada: a turning tide / Fiona Walton
- Difference, educational equity and social justice in Canada: critical analyses / Ali A. Abdi
- Canadian teacher training reconsidered: community-based education as a response to changing times / Roger Saul and Naomi Nichols
- Moving towards a more independent and collaborative (online) school culture / Maryam Moayeri
- The United States of America
- Contemporary schooling: an overview / Kelly Kolodny
- Turning points: critical periods in educating the United States of America / John l. Rury
- Demographic change and suburban school policy challenges / Ronnie Casella
- Education for social justice in the United States of America: the peculiar case of mathematics education / Kurt Stemhagen
- The internet in education: developments and challenges / Leonard J. Waks
- World language education: connecting with the rest of the world / Audrey L. Heining-Boynton and Mary Lynn Redmond
- International outreach in education / Anthony C. Ogden and Sharon Brennan
- Fifty years of American higher education, 1963-2013: a faculty member's point of view / Wayne J. Urban
- Presidents and policies in American education, 1981-2013 / D. E. Mulcahy and D. G. Mulcahy.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by D.E. Mulcahy, D.G. Mulcahy and Roger Saul.
- Education around the world