Chemical diagnostics : from bench to bedside
- Heidelberg : Springer, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vii, 200 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Topics in current chemistry ; 336.
- Next Generation Sequencing: Chemistry, Technology and Applications, by P. Hui
- Application of Next Generation Sequencing to Molecular Diagnosis of Inherited Diseases, by W. Zhang, H. Cui, L.-J.C. Wong
- Clinical Applications of the Latest Molecular Diagnostics in Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis, by K.C.A. Chan
- The Role of Protein Structural Analysis in the Next Generation Sequencing Era, by W.W. Yue, D.S. Froese, P.E. Brennan
- Emerging Applications of Single-Cell Diagnostics, by M. Shirai, T. Taniguchi, H. Kambara
- Mass Spectrometry in High-Throughput Clinical Biomarker Assays: Multiple Reaction Monitoring, by C.E. Parker, D. Domanski, A.J. Percy, A.G. Chambers, A.G. Camenzind, D.S. Smith, C.H. Borchers
- Advances in MALDI Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Diagnostic Applications, by E.W.Y. Ng, M.Y.M. Wong, T.C.W. Poon
- Application of Mass Spectrometry in Newborn Screening: About Both Small Molecular Diseases and Lysosomal Storage Diseases, by W.-L. Hwu, Y.-H. Chien, N.-C. Lee, S.-F. Wang, S.-C. Chiang, L.-W. Hsu.
- Publication date
- Nelson L.S. Tang, Terence Poon, editors ; with contributions by C.H. Borchers...[and more].
- Topics in Current Chemistry, 0340-1022 ; 336
- Includes index.