Resource allocation and MIMO for 4G and beyond [electronic resource]
- New York : Springer, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (555 p.)
- Cavalcanti, Francisco Rodrigo Porto, editor of compilation.
- Radio Resource Management for Coordinated Multipoint Systems.- Resource Allocation for Improved User Satisfaction with Applications to LTE.- Radio Resource Management for Device-to-Device Communications in Long Term Evolution Networks.- Capacity, Fairness and QoS Trade-Offs in Wireless Networks with Applications to LTE.- The Design of Efficient, Low-Complexity Cooperative Diversity Schemes from Different Perspectives.- Distributed Optimization Techniques in Wireless Communication Networks.- A Genetic Algorithm for the Optimization of MIMO Antenna Arrays.- Multiantenna Multicarrier Transceiver Architectures.- Precoder Design for Coordinated Multipoint Systems.- Interference Alignment, Concepts and Algorithms for Wireless Systems.- Null-space Precoder for Dense 4G and Beyond Networks.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book will be a comprehensive collection of advanced concepts related to 4th generation wireless communication systems. It will be divided into two main parts: resource allocation and transceiver architectures. These two research areas are at the core of the recent advances experimented by wireless communication systems. Each chapter will cover a relevant, timely, topic with two focuses: a first part which is of tutorial and survey nature, reviews the state of the art in that topic, followed by a more deep treatment including current research topics, case studies and performance analysis.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Francisco Rodrigo Porto Cavalcanti, editor.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Cavalcanti, Francisco Rodrigo Porto Resource Allocation and MIMO for 4G and Beyond Dordrecht : Springer, c2013 9781461480563