1. Plant signaling: response to reactive oxygen species
2. SNARE proteins as signalling elements
3. Plant Rab GTPases in membrane trafficking and signaling
4."PtdIns4P and PtdIns(4,5)P2 as signalling phosphoinositides involved in tip growth "
5. Sugar signaling in plant growth and development
6. Nitrogen regulation and signalling in plants
7. "Phosphorus deficiency in plants: responses, adaptive mechanisms and signaling"
8. Reactive oxygen species-associated mechanism of acclamatory stress tolerance, signaling and redox-regulated gene expression in plants
9. Cyclic nucleotide gated channels-Essential signalling components in plants for fertilization and immunity responses
10. Signaling in response to cold stress
11. Cell Signaling during Drought and Salt Stress
12. Heat signaling and stress responses in photosynthesis
13. Senescence: Regulation and Signaling
14. Molecular builders of cell walls of Lignocellulosic feedstock: a source for biofuels
15. Recent Trends in Jasmonate Signaling Pathway
16. Salicylic acid signaling
17. Ethylene signaling in plants- introspection
18. Plant, Mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial network
19. Self-Incompatibility patterns and signal transduction
20. Plant Disease Resistance genes: From perception to signal transduction.
Plant signalling has emerged as an integrated field which has become indispensable in recent times to study any biological process. Over the last decade, an enormous amount of information has been generated in this field and the advances in information technology gave birth to bioinformatics which has helped greatly in managing the galaxy of information. It is now possible to view the different information TMs in a systems biology approach which has unravelled the association/ new processes and thus helped us enormously in understanding of the biological processes.