Plant signaling [electronic resource] : understanding the molecular crosstalk
- New Delhi : Springer, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (355 p.)
- 1. Plant signaling: response to reactive oxygen species
- 2. SNARE proteins as signalling elements
- 3. Plant Rab GTPases in membrane trafficking and signaling
- 4."PtdIns4P and PtdIns(4,5)P2 as signalling phosphoinositides involved in tip growth "
- 5. Sugar signaling in plant growth and development
- 6. Nitrogen regulation and signalling in plants
- 7. "Phosphorus deficiency in plants: responses, adaptive mechanisms and signaling"
- 8. Reactive oxygen species-associated mechanism of acclamatory stress tolerance, signaling and redox-regulated gene expression in plants
- 9. Cyclic nucleotide gated channels-Essential signalling components in plants for fertilization and immunity responses
- 10. Signaling in response to cold stress
- 11. Cell Signaling during Drought and Salt Stress
- 12. Heat signaling and stress responses in photosynthesis
- 13. Senescence: Regulation and Signaling
- 14. Molecular builders of cell walls of Lignocellulosic feedstock: a source for biofuels
- 15. Recent Trends in Jasmonate Signaling Pathway
- 16. Salicylic acid signaling
- 17. Ethylene signaling in plants- introspection
- 18. Plant, Mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial network
- 19. Self-Incompatibility patterns and signal transduction
- 20. Plant Disease Resistance genes: From perception to signal transduction.
- Plant signalling has emerged as an integrated field which has become indispensable in recent times to study any biological process. Over the last decade, an enormous amount of information has been generated in this field and the advances in information technology gave birth to bioinformatics which has helped greatly in managing the galaxy of information. It is now possible to view the different information TMs in a systems biology approach which has unravelled the association/ new processes and thus helped us enormously in understanding of the biological processes.
- Publication date
- Khalid Rehman Hakeem, Reiaz UI Rehman, Inayatullah Tahir, editors.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Hakeem, Khalid Rehman Plant signaling : Understanding the molecular crosstalk Dordrecht : Springer, c2013 9788132215417