Mathematical theory of democracy [electronic resource]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- History: Athenian Democracy
- Echoes of Democracy in Ancient Rome
- Revival of Democracy in Italian Mediaval City-Republics
- Enlightenment and the End of Traditional Democracy
- Modernity and Schism in Understanding Democracy
- Theory: Direct Democracy
- Dictatorship and Democracy
- Representative Democracy
- Statistically Testing the Representative Capacity
- Concluding Discussion: Bridging Representative and Direct Democracies
- Applications: Simple Applications
- Application to Collective Multicriteria Decisions
- Application to Stock Exchange Predictions
- Application to Traffic Control
- Appendix: Computational Formulas
- Probabilities of Unequal Choices by Vote and by Candidate Scores
- Statistical Significance of Representative Capacity.
- Publication date
- Andranik Tangian.
- Studies in choice and welfare
- Available in another form
- Print version: Tanguiane, Andranick S., 1952- author. Mathematical theory of democracy 9783642387234 (OCoLC)851827793